[studiorecorder] Re: special affects in studio recorder?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:00:46 -0600

Just to chime in here, Jonathan Mosen did use SR for all of his Main Menu
production as did Jamie Pauls, the last host and producer.  I am backup host
as well as executive producer for Main Menu, and when I host I do use SR for
everything.  Sr is also the tool I use for my Tech Updates and other
podcasts found on sites like Blind Cool Tech.  It is definitely an awesome
program, very powerful, and very easy to use.  I would also like to see the
ability to use plug ins, though this is probably a really big job for Rob.

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com

  _____