[studiorecorder] Re: special affects in studio recorder?

  • From: "Tanner, David (DEED)" <David.Tanner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:03:02 +0000

Thank you, and I am happy to say that Studio Recorder is the primary tool I use
for producing MainMenu.  Of course, I believe that was also the case when
Johnathan Mosen was doing the show, as well as some of the others who have
hosted MainMenu.  It says a lot for its' accessibility for use in doing such
projects.