[studiorecorder] Re: question for Rob

  • From: Solomon Mekonnen <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 12:31:14 -0500

Hello Neal, my name is Solomon and I am on the Studio Recordder user's' list. I read your comments often.
You posted a link to dBpoweramp a file converting application in your response to Steve's request. I could not open the link from my email. Would you be so kind and put the actual URL in your email?
Thank you for your help.
Solomon.

At 12:05 PM 3/4/2021, you wrote:

Steve. I use a wonderful converter called dBpoweramp. It is totally accessible. You simply find the file, press the applications key, and select convert. It does more types of files that just about any converter I know of. You can find it <If%20you%20can&.htm#025;t%20find>here.

Neal