[studiorecorder] Re: noise reduction

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:39:12 -0400

Dan:

This is an interesting idea. As long as your input levels were set
reasonably to avoid clipping on loud peaks, I guess this could be done.
Kind of different than our usual professional setup though, where you
don't want such a feature.

Rob Meredith

>>> dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/30/05 09:26AM >>>
I would at this time like to make a suggestion for the future.
Total Recorder now has a automatic volume control application available
for
it. Perhaps this would be a good enhancement for Studio Recorder.
Especially
if Studio Recorder were being used to record in say for example, an
auditorium or class room where it would be nice for the volume to
adjust to
pick up all people in the recording.
Just a suggestion.
Dan