[studiorecorder] Re: huh!

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:12:50 -0500

Actually, the product is so good, questions aren't needed, in fact I am on my way to do some singing using the great "accessible" SR to "arm," a file to sing along with, see? Great for karaoke performing and recording etc. So, it's just a great product for editing, performing, listening to books with it's "phrase" features, etc. etc.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

on Friday 4/23/2010 11:13 PM, Neal Ewers said:
So, do you have a question?   Or, are you just taking up band width to
insult people?

Neal