[studiorecorder] Re: a suggestion for SR

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:12:44 -0500

While I can see people getting really screwed up with this, it would be
possible.  If you have your files numbered, for example, 01.wav, 02.wav,
etc., and you go to the end of the file into which you want these two files
inserted, They might just go in in number order.  But, I don't think it's
that hard to insert a file, go to the end of the file, and insert the next
file.  I do a lot of this as well.

Neal