[studiorecorder] Re: What is the longest cross fade time

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:32:05 -0400

Well, no on the error message, as it just uses the maximum time
available in 2MB. But never mind all that, because we are going to try
to make it disk based.

Rob Meredith

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/17/06 02:01PM >>>
OK, consider it a request.  I doubt it's a very high priority one and
can do it in Sound Forge, so, perhaps when you have nothing else to
do?
Also, even if it is not fixed, shouldn't I receive an error message if
exceed the limit?

Thanks, Rob.

Neal