[studiorecorder] Re: Two Studio Questions

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:18:13 -0800

When you select anything you must clear the selection with the letter C before you select something else. It keeps us from unselecting something by arrowing through it accidently as in a word document when you select something, if you press an arrow key inside it's zone of selection, bingo, all gone, no more selection. In Studio Recorder, when you do select anything with brackets it stays selected though you' might have explored inside it by listening, etc. Before selecting anything else, press the letter C, and all should be well.

Curtis Delzer

At 09:48 AM 12/1/2006, you wrote:
Hi All,

First, a problem I am having.

If I copy something to the clipboard with control+C, and then paste it,
all is well.  However, if I do this a second time, what I originally
copied keeps getting pasted, even if I select something different with
the brackets and press control+c to copy something completely different.
I have to close and reopen SR to fix this.  Any idea why this is
happening?

Also, I have tracks on a CD that have multiple elements.  In other
words, I have a 25 minute long file with small audio elements that are
separated by a few seconds.  Is there anyway to use Studio to separate
these elements into separate files?  Could I use the CD block commands
somehow to do this?

Thanks,
Jonathan