I need a lot more information to fix this. Basically, if it doesn't crash for
me, or there is no trace to an obvious crash, then I can't fix it. Can you tell
1. Are you using MME or ASIO for Studio Recorder playback?
2. What is the format of the file you are playing? Example: 44,100 Hz,
3. Have you tried to reproduce this crash without running a screen reader?
4. If using a screen reader, which one?
5. Are you using the Wave view or the Time view in Studio Recorder?
6. Which sound device are you using?
Anything else you can give me may help, as neither my testers nore myself have
From: studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <studiorecorder-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
on behalf of Michael Kazmierski Dunn <bagpiper023@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021 2:51 PM
To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [studiorecorder] Studio Recorder 4.5 keeps crashing!
So, yesterday I updated to the latest version of Studio Recorder, version 4.5.
Every prior version does not crash. But sometimes when I play a file, the
program will just stop it suddenly, and then crash!!!!!! I have no idea what
the heck is causing this problem.
I use a Windows 10 operating system if that helps anything. Also, no matter
what setting I set the background threads to, it still crashed one or two times.
I'm looking forward to any fixes. Thanks.