[studiorecorder] Re: RE-11

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:46:13 -0500

I wouldn't buy anything until we learn the whole story. As it stands, we =
don't have one of these units.

>>> aarogge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/14/05 11:06AM >>>
Are you looking at the JL Cooper MCS3 RS-232 Media Control Station?  If =
=3D
so, I
may go ahead and grab it as it looks like the software they provide will
allow me to at least get things going till you provided full support.

If this isn't a good idea, please advise.