[studiorecorder] Re: Latest Beta

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:48:55 -0400

There are three ways to get to the Windows volume control.
Way 1 (standard way)
Open the Start menu, then Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, Volume
Control

Way 2 (much cooler way)
Press Windows+R for the Run command, and type sndvol32 followed by
Enter.

Way 3 (coolest way, but only works on your computer)
Create a shortcut key, Alt+Ctrl+V perhaps, to open the volume control
for you. See your Windows documentation to learn how to create shortcut
keys.

Rob Meredith

>>> larjo1@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/28/05 12:06PM >>>
Rob,
Forgive the dumb question. How do I get to the Windows Volume Control
menu?
Larry