[studiorecorder] Re: I got it to work, but this has GOT, to change

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:05:41 -0500

Harry, many on this list have been patient enough to try to help you.  I,
for one, am now tired of this game.  You have learned what experienced users
of Sr have offered.  You have learned from  APH that this can not be done
even if they wanted to do so because of licensing issues.  Perhaps you
should pay someone a lot of money to create your own software rather than
continuing to badger people about why SR does not do what Harry wants.

Peace.

Neal