[studiorecorder] Re: Aditional request for SR

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:24:02 -0400

Hi Rob,
I forgot about that, thanks!
I guess if the rebooting situation comes up again and I have Remember Place turned on I can just go to the files menu and hit 1 which will open the last file played and it will go to the mark.
That will be easier than,
1 hit g and remember the number.
2 hit enter to get back to the file.
3 hit alt f to get to files menu.