[strandedknitter] Re: Weeks to come

  • From: Toni Carreiro <tonicarr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: strandedknitter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 20:46:26 -0700

I will be at the fiberfest in Vacaville this weekend.
Happy Birthday Ann!

Toni
Sent from one of my favorite mobile devices.

On May 25, 2023, at 8:00 PM, mary knapp-samet <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can knit but seems like I will be the only one.😳. Guess I’ll knit at home. Happy travels to all and happy birthday, Ann.

Sent from my iPad
On May 25, 2023, at 6:17 PM, Lisa Bogart <lisabogartauthor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

WOO HOO! 70! You are rockin' it Ann.
Have a Glorious celebration with the kiddos!Love Lisa

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 6:14 PM Warren Agee <warrenagee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Happy Birthday, Ann!!!! You are such a treasure.
Alas, I will be otherwise occupied this Saturday. Hope to see you all soon!

Warren

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 5:40 PM Ann Nakamura <annkameyo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lovely ladies and Warren,I’m in Montreal celebrating 🥳 Mia and Bruce’s 6th wedding anniversary and my 70th birthday 🎂. Happy weekend to all!Take care and stay well all.Xoxo,Ann 🧶
Sent from my iPhone
On May 25, 2023, at 7:31 PM, Cathy Selmi <cathyselmi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be at the Greek Festival all weekend - see you there, Annie!
Cathy
On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 2:21 PM Annie Stuart <astuart@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will be going to the Greek Festival on Saturday and won't be coming to knitting, but I hope to see Cathy and anyone else there. Opa!

Annie Stuart
Office Manager/Facilities Coordinator
Marin Country Day School
5221 Paradise Drive
Corte Madera, CA. 94925

"Our mission at MCDS is to create an inclusive community of learning that inspires curiosity, empathy and action."

Office 415.927.5915
Cell 415.385.2324

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 2:01 PM Carol <daisyabrahams@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry I can’t make it this Saturday