[stillpointzen] Any questions about the reopening of stillpoint?

  • From: Grant Olson <kgo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stillpointzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:25:21 -0400

Hey all,

You've probably gotten an email from the official mailing list announcing that we're re-opening as of July 1st. If you didn't the details are here:

https://mailchi.mp/ce26cbca9c33/stillpoint-is-open-for-practice-starting-july-1st

Kevin and I will be leading the Wednesday sessions, and Dan Duffy will be leading the Sunday sessions.

I know things are confusing and constantly changing with COVID, so I wanted to make myself available for any questions about the reopening or policies or what to expect. Feel free to either ask here on the list where everyone can see the discussion, or to email me privately if there are privacy concerns.

-Grant