[ST:FAB] [WK][80711.25] Re: Notes about the Astramata and Romanum Universe

  • From: loverobin@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:22:00 -0500

it has been pointed out to me that if earth is called Terre *Primus*, it
rightly leads to the practice that other worlds assimilated into the Imperium
would be *renamed*, thus T'Khasi would conceivably become:
?
> Terre Vulcanus ..... Vulcan for short, thus wed still have Vulcans even if
> they refer to use their own native terms among themselves

oh! and seeing as most star systems real-names are already latin or greek,
there will be very few changes, so vulcan still is in the 40 Eridani A system...

and new rank, actually not so much rank as "billet":
> Immunis ..... a crewman with a speciality and thus exempt from usual?military
> duties; a prime example would be the medical staff
> Immunis Pilus ..... senior staff member, reports usually to an opturian who
> would be the Military-Responsiblis for that particular department

lr