[ST:FAB] Re: [ST:FAB][ALL][80711.27] Cutting thru the crap

  • From: Kaelianna22@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:58:47 EST

What is the problem with me asking to be removed  from the string because I
can't have my inbox bombarded with 50 emails in a  weekend because I have
important documents that have to keep a hold of and have  to keep an eye out
for?
Honestly, people like you really get under my skin. All  I asked is to be
removed from the string because I CANNOT deal with the  sudden mass of incoming
emails, so rather than saying "oh it should all just  stop because I just
cannot
deal with it all and if you don't stop then I will  just quit" I said please
remove me from the strand and I don't appreciate being  chastised for it, so
grow up and get off of your flippin high horse trance.

    People like you make the simming experience  horrible and need to grow up
and get lives. I have one, and am trying to keep a  handle on it as best I
can, when I signed up for the strand I didn't expect this  amount of emails, so
therefore have asked to be removed, when I was on it before  I didn't have
this problem, so it came as a surprise when I logged on this  morning and I had
ton of emails from the strand. If you can't understand why I  would be
surprised then that is a personal problem and I can't help you with  that. I
don't
throw tantrums at the end of sims, I don't cause consistent  drama through out
FAB so BACK OFF. All I wanted was the mass emails to stop  coming into MY
email account. LET ME CLARIFY, THIS MEANS, REMOVE ME FROM THE  STRAND NOT THE
REST
OF THE GROUP STOP DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. BIG PRINT MAY  HELP YOU READ IT
BETTER SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IT ANY OTHER WAY  TRANCE. HAPPY NOW.
YOU GOT YOUR RISE OUTTA ME. There. Now. I am finished.

products.