[ST:FAB] Re: Merry Christmas wishes...

  • From: WanderingPath@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 02:55:52 EST

Wishing everyone good health and coming joy for the new year.

It may seem naieve or even cliche but the holidays to me are most about being
with those I care about and sharing memories of times and family before. It's
also for me about giving, so I am hoping that everyone in my extended sim
family gets to have a great holiday this year.

So I'll start with sharing something of my own holiday memories. The best
Christmas gift I ever received was the look of pure thanks when delivering a
holiday meal package to someone in my community downstate. The feeling of
helping
others enjoy a Christmas that they might not ordinarilly have is a feeling
that never really goes away.

So as I said before, I'm wishing all of my simming family out there good
health and a great year full of only the best for each of you and your
families.
We're a crazy bunch but in a way we're family.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy New Year

And Happy Holidays.