Re: [steem] Classic Video Games Make a Comeback, Thanks Mike

  • From: Neil Davis <janeil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:13:04 -0400

Thanks from me too, Mike,

It's an honor hearing from someone on the actual st developement team.
Your insights into dialogs/windows re Gem and Windows are interesting.

Just to get back to steem, the LaserC ide runs just fine under steem,
I've re-compiled a number of my old apps, which also work flawlessly
under steem. I recall that I couldn't get LaserC to run on the original
gemulater card I got on my first windows box from toad computers back in
'96.

Also, yes, when I bought my first 1040st, the macs were still black and
white only, and 512K of memory. The pc world was still dos, but there
were some fairly well-used dos windowed environments, I think something
called desqview?

Steem rocks.

Neil