[starbuck2001] Re: a Geneseo Hello

  • From: "Jeremy Egerer" <pudgy751@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:45:27 -0400

hi kathy and everyone.. i just wanted to tell everyone that im doing good, i
start school tomorrow im not overly excited for it, but im ready for it, i
know all of you know i crashed the first week that i got home, which was a
set back, and it has gotten worse, but now i can say im making dramatic
improvements, and i want to tell bev that you were right i was talking on
automatic speech for a long time, and it took coming home to wake me up, i
found out that i do have to speak at the low to jbh level now, and everytime
i talk i am concentrating more and more about doing that, and its turning
out great, like i said i have made dramatic improvments, and also my number
on the sheet is wrong, its (315) 656 2432, on the sheet my area code was
wrong, and mike i know you can get this, your on the list so mail me back
for once ok roomie?? haha, and chris i havent heard from you, i mean chris
TELLING ,about those pics, and hey hardi you better call me or something man
i miss the sigus!!   hey if anthony and ian, get this try to respond aight?
havent heard from you guys in a while, well i think thats all for now and i
hope to see as many of you  guys as i can in october, its right around the
corner.. till then later and write back

jeremy