[starbuck2001] Re: (No To: starbuck2001@freelists.org

  • From: NYlizzy1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:56:32 EDT

Hello everybody,

       Hi, it is Liz Skaf I hope everyone is doing good.  It was great to
hear from some people from Geneseo.  It does feel like so long ago, but I
will never forget what it felt to be there and all I learned.  I guess we all
were saddened by the news that the clinic was canceled this summer.  I guess
it true that it will just make us need to work harder knowing that we must be
independent when dealing with our speech.   I myself really wanted to attend
the clinic this summer to refresh my skills since I have been having some
tough times lately.  I have been having those old feelings of fear and
avoidance coming back into my head.  I am working hard to not let these
feelings take over.  Well, anyway this fall I will starting my freshman year
@ Suny Binghamton.  I am extremely excited to begin and to experience all
college has to offer.  This summer is going to be busy for me with work and
getting ready for school :) I hope everyone else is doing well, and I hope to
hear from all of you!!!

-Liz Skaf