[starbuck2001] Re: How are you all?

  • From: SMAGG80@xxxxxxx
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:23:14 -0400

hi everyone...

i hope everyone's summer is going well. I still can't believe its almost over.
Im actually already up in Geneseo, beginning my master's program here.  Things
so far are going good.  But the weather is incredibly hot!! Some other
news...I'm engaged!! So I'm very excited.  Basically I will be spending my time
working for my master's and planning my upcoming wedding.  I'm so sorry that
the summer clinic didn't happen.  It would have been nice to see all of you
again.  Well anytime you are in geneseo give Nicole and I a call.  We still
have the same phone number...but we are no longer living in the big blue house.
 Take care.  and keep in touch.  To all of you starting college (ex: Liz and
Jermey) have the time of your lives!! and don't forget to study sometimes too
:)
Talk to you soon!

Shannon