[starbuck2001] How are you all?

  • From: "Kathleen R. Jones" <jonesk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starbuck2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:23:38 -0700

Dear 2001 Starbuck family,

This summer has flown by even without doing a summer clinic.  As I
indicated before, that was distressing but actually it did allow for
some catch up work to get done.  I look forward to doing one next
year plus doing the fall and spring weekend clinics.

I have had a good summer, foot surgery not withstanding.  Plus we now
have a beautiful new granddaughter who is just a month old.  My only
complaint would be the number of very hot and humid days we have had.

I leave for CA in a couple of days and I am gone until the end of
August.  But please be in touch - ALL OF YOU!!! - I would love to
hear from you.

I am going to be doing more traveling regarding the clinic this year
so if anyne has any suggestions about who could use information, or
where people might appreciate a workshop about stuttering let me know.

For those of you going into NEW challenges this fall (college, jobs
etc. ), remember that "You Can Do it"!  But also remember that you
have US, your family always in your corner.  Be in touch with each
other, and us, and keep enjoying life in all its many layers.  My 3
yr old granddaughter, Cami, was talking about layers just yesterday.
It blew me away.  She talked about the ogre in Shrek and how he
talked of having layers just like an onion.  Well, so do we all and
we should never forget that.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kathy