[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Re: Sessions for students by students

  • From: Anees P <aneees.p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:16:50 +0530

I will be comfortable with 'An indroduction to twitter API'. There are
a plethora of oAuth libraries for various dev platforms so that it's
easier to connect to twitter API than people might think. I tried Matt
Harris' library (php) and it's way too easy.

--
"Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our
vines [have] tender grapes." - Song Of Solomon 2:15

Anees
www.techlessons.in
www.aneez.co.nr

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is