[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Help on Chamba Project

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:06:28 +0530

2010/12/17 JiShNu <jishnu7@xxxxxxxxx>:
> We need volunteers to transcribe the talk "The Open Pipeline" by Milad
> Thaha, creative team member of chamba project. The talk is based on the
> topic how to create an open movie using FOSS tools.
> Talk is available here http://blip.tv/file/4519293.

All you have to do is download the video, listen carefully and type
what you hear
http://www.chambaproject.in/wiki/index.php?title=The_open_pipeline

Just add your name in the wiki so that we don't duplicate our effort.
I already transcribed 1bout 5 minutes, but you can help correct it as
I could not get it fully.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is