[spotters-illianaskywarn] Pulled from Reed Timmer's Blog-

  • From: Trey Bolinger <t.bolinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spotters-illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:29:41 -0400

Copied from TornadoVideos.net:

"Widespread severe weather is expected tomorrow from the Great Lakes region
into the middle Mississippi Valley as a potent upper level trough digs into
the northern Plains; a trailing cold front will sweep across the southern
Plains tomorrow evening, sparking additional severe thunderstorms in Kansas
and Oklahoma. Moderate to strong instability will be in place across most of
Oklahoma and a large part of Missouri and central Illinois, with CAPE >1,000
J/kg stretching all the way into southern Wisconsin. Combined with strong
shear, this will set the stage for what may become a large-scale severe
weather outbreak. The Storm Prediction Center has issued a Day-2 Moderate
Risk for portions of Illinois and Missouri, where strong tornadoes, very
large hail and widespread damaging wind will be possible. This is a
developing situation and those in the "hatched" area should monitor the
conditions, as a dangerous weather situation may be unfolding this time
tomorrow."

I sent Reed a message regarding this, and asked him if I shoot any 16:9 HD
video with my camera, if he'd be interested, myself and Tylor or Brandon (my
2 personal assistants in Elite Technologies) will be out chasing, filming
and snapping photos.

--Trey Bolinger
WØKTB :: Terre Haute, IN :: 812-230-2846 / 812-672-4613