[sphere] EEEK!!!

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sphere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:48:21 -0700

om

I had totally forgotten about this list!!! =\

The project has been suspended for quite a while but now is getting back
underweigh using the Squeak environment.

Squeak is a great system but lacks the security and features that a
proper operating system has. That is one of the goals of the current
project. The new list is linked from the project page on my website.

If you're still on the list, I thank you heartily! =)

--
Having never read a manual, it takes less effort to hack something
togeather with www.squeak.org than it does with C++ and five books.