specurtin-committee Tasks List

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 19:55:13 +0800

Hi guys,

This is the updated tasks list for this week. Please look through because
there are a few overdue tasks which I have not heard from.

The most important thing that need to be addressed currently is the tickets
for the event. Chris, I tried calling your phone but couldn't get through
for some reason. I need to confirm whether you will be able to print some
tickets before Monday. Ashwin has already done up a design for it and sent
it to everyone so feel free to use that or edit it in any way.

I will be sending out the menu for you guys to check through very shortly, I
just need to confirm a few things regarding gluten free food for some of our
industry reps.

Regards
Winston