specurtin-committee Re: SPECSC alive after exams

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:23:11 +0800

Seems like a lot of us cant make it. We can either change the day (must be
sometime before the sundowner) or Chris, if you think you've got the rest
under control then maybe we should just can the meeting altogether.

Winston

_____________________________

Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
SPE Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195
Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.