specurtin-committee Re: Menu

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 01:53:09 +0000

I think we should get way more food, considering we are charging all the
students 20 bucks each... more drinks as well. maybe an extra 5 plates. Yeh
thanks Winston, please do what you can about gluten free food to keep origin
happy

Thanks

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx