specurtin-committee Re: Meeting Agenda

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:21:35 +0800

Yeah I'm fine with that if everyone else is.

Every week we will have the meeting in the same room same time unless it is
decided otherwise Kar so feel free to book the rooms in advance :)

Winston

_____________________________

Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
SPE Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195
Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.