specurtin-committee Re: Experience Works Fair

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:54:48 +0000

Yes, I emailed this to everyone about a week and a half ago but go no

But if everyone wants to go ahead with this than I will sort this one out.

Ziad Zammar - Sponsorship Coordinator
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/ziad-zammar/13/935/171