specurtin-committee Re: Club Reminders

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:58:52 +0000

Hi guys

I just got back today. I wont be at uni on Wednesday for the meeting so I am
updating you guys on sponsorships now. (There is a course I have to go to)

I have filled in an application for a gold sponsor package to be taken for
WorleyParsons. I should hear back from them within the next two weeks and
fingers crossed.

Chris and Ellie, I have emailed Catherine from BG Group with all info and
packages of committee. So I should hear back from her soon.

Chevron told me they may be interested in getting a bronze sponsorship package
but their people are unbelievably slow. The girl i was dealing with is on
holidays till end of March.

I am Waiting for a reply from PetroPerth and Lucid Consultants which are
consultancies

Chris, did you get the money from Origin? they emailed me and told me it has
been sent.

Tye, sorry I havent responded mate, maybe we could get together and see who I
havent called yet and you can go for it. maybe Thursday some time?

If there is anything else guys, just let me know. I am going to make another
list of new sponsorship candidates to fill up all the packages asap.

Regards,

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx