specurtin-committee Fwd: Confirmation 20/05/11

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 19:21:09 +0800

This is for you Ashwin.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ann-Maree Foran <a.foran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Subject: Confirmation 20/05/11
To: Winston Kosasih <winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Reference: E07540

Dear Winston,

Thank you for your booking with Kirribilli Catering.  I am pleased to
confirm the following:

Date: Friday, 20 May 2011

Event name: SPE Networking event

Expected delivery time: 18:00

            Service: 18:30

Guests: 100

            Venue: Engineering Pavillion Bldg 215 Level 1 Exhibition Space
 Please ensure that a collection point for our equipment is provided to me
be Friday.

If you wish to make any changes or have any queries about this or any other
event, please call us at 9266 4336.

Kind Regards,

Ann-Maree

Function Co-ordinator
Kirribilli Catering
Building 106
Curtin University
Kent Street Bentley
Phone: 9266 4336
Fax:  9266 4244
Email:  a.foran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.guild.curtin.edu.au/go/food--guild/catering

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg