specurtin-committee Fwd: Chapter Facebook Page

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:07:19 +0800

Hi everyone,

Looks like something we missed. This is going down on the agenda for our
next meeting. But in the meantime, please just read through what shes saying
about the "Discussion Board".

Winston

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.