specurtin-committee FW: SPE Curtin Student Chapter sponsorship.

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 01:58:46 +0000

________________________________
From: Tansey, Catherine [Catherine.Tansey@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2011 09:56
To: Christopher Coman
Cc: Ziad Zammar
Subject: RE: SPE Curtin Student Chapter sponsorship.

Hi Chris

Thanks for sending this through.

I have attached our logo for us on material, this is the only logo you will
need to use. Can we see proofs of items being printed prior to production?

We will be on campus 16th March and running a presentation on our programme
from 1-2pm, in Lecture Theatre 204.126.  We will have our Global Graduate
Development Manager for Petroleum Engineering on campus to present to students
and potentially an expat who has completed his two year programme and is now on
assignment in Australia and a one of our graduates who completed his studies at
curtain.

Have you seen any information about the presentation around campus?

We will be in Perth from 16th March to 22nd and are happy to meet with students
and attend the campus during this time.

Kind Regards
Catherine Tansey
Vocational Education Advisor