[specurtin-committee] CPE (Curtin Petroleum Engineers)

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:55:03 +0000

So we can't use SPECSC with the Guild, we can still use it if we want to, but
I've also considered some other options for names. A simple "CPE" - Curtin
Petroleum Engineers, with the SPE logo next to it would be good I think. and
CPE and SPE are pretty close. I've done up a first draft logo, let me know what
you think. It's still in development, I'm not sure on the colours, I was
thinking Blue, Brown, Purple - being Water, Earth and Oil.

What do you think? (for discussion on Wed)