[specimen] A new year, with new possibilities

  • From: Specimen <someone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Specimen Newsletter <specimen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 06:49:44 +0100

Dear subscriber,

we have successfully deployed all our live servers and we are still in
the process of finalizing the community software through a plan of four
different phases.

Besides the obvious penetration- and intrusion tests, an automated full
system test is performed every hour to help us analyze any intermittent
glitches the software might have.

Phase two and three focus on the graphical interface, user experience
and copywriting. This is when we will reveal everything there is to know
about our microblogging function Flow, followed by groups and searches
known as Spaces.

The last phase is public beta, which we estimate will begin in just two
months, and will most likely continue until summer or fall of 2015.
During this beta, you and those you invite will have access to Specimen.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write us at
someone@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
The Specimen administration,
https://specimen.me