[spcc_sjc] Special St. Paul's SJC meeting - April 30

  • From: Kathleen Mccoy <kathy_mccoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "spcc_sjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <spcc_sjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "johneb23@xxxxxxx" <johneb23@xxxxxxx>, "rbandinorn@xxxxxxxxx" <rbandinorn@xxxxxxxxx>, "dcburriesci@xxxxxxxxx" <dcburriesci@xxxxxxxxx>, "cornhusker2@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cornhusker2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "miamama01@xxxxxxxxxxx" <miamama01@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sherri Singleton <ssingleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 06:22:55 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are well and enjoying the spring weather.

I have attached the minutes from the April 9th meeting of the Social Justice
Committee.  I will also post them onto our DropBox.

Our next meeting is this Wednesday, April 30 at 6:00 pm in the Parlor.  We
will focus on CARITAS.  We will discuss what has been accomplished, and what
is left to do.  I hope you can attend this important meeting.

Best wishes,
Kathy