[sotd] March 4, 2002 [The Miniature Earth]

  • From: "The Site of the Day" <sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 00:46:36 -0400

        Site of the Day for Monday, March 4, 2002

        The Miniature Earth

If the List's gentle members are reluctant to face Monday morning, perhaps
a visit to The Miniature Earth will help place it in perspective. This
particularly compelling website is a brief but vivid view of the world and
where we fit in it.

One visitor to the site, J. Corliss remarked, ". . .  rather than enjoying
it, I developed a sudden urge to sell everything I have, smack myself in
the head with a hammer until I can't read and sleep in a gutter until I
starve to death."

On the other hand, the List's gentle members may be more inclined to
appreciate their worldly goods, volunteer at a literacy project and treat
strangers and loved ones with greater kindness.

Experience something a little different at:

http://luccaco.com/terra/terra.htm

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/list/sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>