[sotd] February 1, 2002 [WhoWouldBuyThat]

  • From: "The Site of the Day" <sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:11:17 -0400

        Site of the Day for Friday, February 1, 2002

        Who Would Buy That?

Need a chuckle to get through this Friday? Or an opportunity to count your
blessings?

The List would like to send you to a site where bad taste is the order of
the day. At 'Who Would Buy That?' they positively revel in grubbing out the
truly tacky which wildly optimistic sellers offer at online auctions.

"How often have you found an online auction item that was so hideous you
couldn't help but ask, "Who would buy that?"  We have. A lot. So much so,
in fact, that we couldn't keep our good fortune to ourselves. You see, here
at "Who Would Buy That," we patrol the web's auction sites so you don't
have to. We devote hours, sometimes even entire days of our lives to
ferreting out the true gems among the trappings of our modern society.
Whether it's that animatronic lawn Santa that frightened you as a child or
the ubiquitous black velvet Elvis painting, we'll find it for you." - from
the website

Be grateful that these items are not cluttering your garage.

Indulge your sleazy side and enjoy the finds at "Who Would Buy That?"

http://www.whowouldbuythat.com/

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/list/sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>