[somiba] Strat rule change

  • From: Charles Walter <scottsdalestars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: league <somiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:58:29 -0700

I don't know whether this will impact anyone's cut decisions, but there's a new rule that gives additional value to players that primarily play the 4 but can also play the 3.  You can change your cuts at any time until tomorrow night.

/2) Fastbreak passing rule for primary Left Forwards and Centers - With the concept of Positionless Basketball becoming more prevalent in the NBA our system of always giving Left Forwards and Centers a terrible fastbreak passing column is no longer sufficient.  In today's game it unrealistically punishes players who happen to have a primary position of Left Forward or Center but who are also rated at smaller positions.   The new rule works as follows:  All primary Left Forwards and Centers who are rated to play smaller positions will now use the following Fastbreak Passing columns when playing at those smaller positions://
//
//1 T(LF)//
//3 -10 T//
//11-20 Pos Shot-//
//
//Note: If the player is used at a position he was not rated for then use the original fastbreak passing column found on his card instead. /

-Charles