[somiba] SOMIBA updates

  • From: Charles Walter <scottsdalestars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: league <somiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 14:36:25 -0700

Hi everyone,

Thanks to you all for getting all your games missed lists in early. The trade deadline is tonight, but barring any last minute trades we're just about ready to go.  I've updated the league file with the new schedule and the rosters spreadsheet with the games missed for each player converted to days.  We have an 85 day season, so your initial list may not match up with what's in the spreadsheet. Please use the converted schedule.

If there are no trades and no one finds any issues, we'll be ready to get going on Friday.

-Charles