[sociate] WISH LIST - Grassroots industry briefing books

  • From: "Jerry Michalski" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sociate News" <sociate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:08:29 -0400

The Web is a superb place to collect and share insights, so let's put it to
work. Need to learn quickly about an industry? You can run a quick search on
Fortune or BusinessWeek, but what other resources are there?

Let's borrow a page from the Wikipedia and other grassroots resources and
build some industry briefing books. If you know of some already finished on
the Web, please let me know. Otherwise, I've taken a small step here, using
a wiki.

(Freelists has been mungeing the links.  Until I fix this, please find the
entire blog post at www.sociate.com)