[sociate] A snippet of Scott McCloud presenting

  • From: "Jerry Michalski" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sociate News" <sociate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:57:27 -0700

Scott  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McCloud> is a Jedi Master of
visual communications. Author of the cult classic Understanding
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/006097625X/jerrymichalskisr> Comics,
he has a way of making comprehensible
<http://www.scottmccloud.com/inventions/triangle/triangle.html> deep
insights about how we make and share meaning.

I just watched him cruise through a bunch of great ideas in his quest for
the durable mutation that helps comics thrive on the Net. As he was talking,
I recorded a minute-plus segment in video and put it on YouTube. Click here
to see it:
Scott  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McCloud> is a Jedi Master of
visual communications. Author of the cult classic Understanding
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/006097625X/jerrymichalskisr> Comics,
he has a way of making comprehensible
<http://www.scottmccloud.com/inventions/triangle/triangle.html> deep
insights about how we make and share meaning.

I just watched him cruise through a bunch of great ideas in his quest for
the durable mutation that helps comics thrive on the Net. As he was talking,
I recorded a minute-plus segment in video and put it on YouTube. Click here
to see it:

Adblock

Check out his family's upcoming 50-State
<http://www.scottmccloud.com/makingcomics/tour.html> Tour!

posted by Jerry at
<http://www.sociate.com/blog/archives/2006_08_01_archive.html#11554198775721
3454> 2:36 PM