ZEN MECHANICS and BEAT BIZZARRE to Stockholm!

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: socially@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:15:05 +0100

Quite exactly 3 years ago Studio08 arranged a label night together with
Iboga Records. They gave us a fantastic music and dance experience then .
Now 2 artists from the label will visit us again and give us a night we´ll
never forget with a lot of fresh music and new tunes!

We are very sad to have lost the founder of this promotorgroup, and dear
friend and one of the brightest glowing ...stars that we have meet. Peder
von Heland left us on the 24th of november.
We decided to go on with the event to honour him. We will show him the
love he showed us and dance as intence as he did. Shine!

STUDIO08 Proudly present to you:

Zen Mechanics -

After playing at some of the world's biggest psychedelic festivals such as
Boom, Glade, Universo Paralello, Sonica, Tribe, Solstice, Kaballah &
Rainbow Serpent most people are familiar with Wouter Thomassens music.
If you are not, check out these links:

www.myspace.com/zenmechanics
www.discogs.com/artist/Zen+Mechanics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl-yNh_tSKA

Beat Bizarre-

One of the first artists playing for Iboga Records. Their first album
?Lewd? released with Iboga Records on 2001 is still considered by many one
of the best progressive albums. Now with a new EP beeing released and a
lot of fresh material, the dancefloor will boil!

Listen to some of their tracks here:

http://www.myspace.com/beatbizarre

For more info:
www.discogs.com/artist/Beat+Bizarre
iboga.dk/index.php?artistprofile=7

Danny DeluxXx-
Known as one of Stockholms best progg.trance dj´s. Been playing on parties
all over since 1999. Involved in Socially Hazardous project and parties
like Blommor och Bin and The Love Boat.

Toys-r-Nutz-
Toys-r-Nutz are: Johan wernborg and Claudio Carlsson. They joined in 2007
to make the track "You are in my underwear". Happy with the final
results,they didn't stop to make tracks together. Toys-r-Nutz influences
go from, Xenomorph to Delta. 2008 Toys-r-Nutz Joined L.U.A-Records and
they recorded the Debut Album "Lost in the Pancake"

:http://www.myspace.com/toysrnutz#ixzz131g4Uudc

The chill out

I Awake
Ultimae records
http://www.myspace.com/iawake

Michael Hügel
Vuuv 2010

TIckets will be sold from the 29th of November at Fade records, Skånegatan
78 and at Saturn Return, Tyska Brinken 32.
Presale price 180 kr. Absolutly no tickets at the door.

Maximum 600 people will be let in, so get your ticket as soon as possible.

Age limit 18

Welcome!