KEVIN SAUNDERSON 3/6 22-07

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: socially@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:54:29 +0200

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ KEVIN SAUNDERSON
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Friday 3/6 22.00-07.00

With Support from the ever incredible.

MARCUS STORK
TECHNOBILEN
BENNIE ROSÉN

VENUE WILL BE REVEALED ON FRIDAY By calling 0704070655 but you must
register to get in. Do that here: http://tiny.cc/31fm6

Massive new thinking in light show.

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄

How many people can say that they invented techno?

Well, three to be precise - The Belleville three.

Juan Atkins, Derrick May and Kevin Saunderson made machine music in their
Detroit bedrooms and started a truely global movement. A whole new style
of electronic music was born with futuristic ideals and a following of
millions.

Concrete Royale is proud to bring one of them, the man behind Kreem,
E-dancer, Reese Project, Inner City and many more ground breaking tracks ?
the Elevator ? Mr Kevin Saunderson.

With more than 6 million tracks sold worldwide, Kevin is not just a
superstar DJ ? he is one of the overlords of techno. A man that still
remains relevant and futuristic after 26 years of playing and producing.

On the decks, he has always been our favourite of the 3, Derrick May is
sublime but Kevin kicks it that bit more. His funky futuristic techno is
enjoyed by clubs across the world.

http://www.kevinsaunderson.com/

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄

Marcus Stork is known as Stockholm's Detroit Master. He knows Detroit
Techno better than anyone we know, he has played with many of the greats.
For him, this night he will have the honor of warming up for one of his
true heros. When we told him the plan he was jumping around like a school
girl. As part of Concrete Royale, it made us happy to see our friend so
excited. His warm up is not to be missed.

http://www.marcusstork.se/

Technobilen are two of Stockholm's shining stars, their recent residency
at Ljunggren has been one of the most important places to hear futuristic
dance music in the past six months. With four hands and multiple decks,
these boys know how to put on a show and never disappoint.

http://www.facebook.com/Technobilen

Massive sound and light show.

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
❄❄ ❄

You must become an member to be able to enter the party. Do that
here:http://tiny.cc/31fm6

Presale are available at,

FADE RECORDS
Skånegatan 78