Christmas & New Year

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: socially@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:43:14 +0100 (CET)

Socially hazardous Christmas Xtra!

25 of december 22-07

we gather in Stockholms probably nicest venue to dance that pig away to
tunes from Axel Boman, Jamin Murphy, DanMa, Andy Peat and more to come.

Get that pig of your lovehandles!

Info with adress0704974834 the same day.

Merry merry

Then be ready and prepare yourselves for:

Socially Hazardous's New Years Eve Get Away...

Hello Boys and Girls,
First of all, Happy Holidays. Regardless of your faith there's nothing
wrong with the idea of getting together with family and friends, sharing
memories and gifts. Let us wish that more people get a chance to enjoy
this simple pleasure.

From December 31st until January 4th, Socially Hazardous will be having
our first WINTER GETAWAY, a four day mini festival Experience.

We are inviting you on Wednesday New Years Eve to come have a three course
meal, with soup, sallad and three different main course choices. This will
be followed by a party which will not end until Sunday. We have four
cabins. Two sleeping cabins with a total of 70 beds both fully heated with
fireplaces and electric heating, and two dancefloors, one of which will be
going 24 hours a day. A sauna is available and we are working on getting
hot tubs for Friday and Saturday nights.

The idea is to have a place where we can begin the year right, relaxing,
listening to music, hanging with friends or making new ones. The entire
area will be decorated by OLa Cleason, the decorator of Koh Phangan
restuarant in södermalm. He will be displaying paintings and scultures
which will help to create a very trippy environment.

We're in contact with some of the best Dj's around and the line up will be
full of some new names, some old favorites and a couple of surprises.

Barnen's Ö is located outside Norrtellje and it is a bit of a drive but if
we're going to be able to do an event like this, we all know it's not
going to be in town. Public transport goes regularly to the site.
Travel info can be found on www.sl.se and we have a bus on standby if
enough people are in need of a ride.

We do this to give you guys who have come to our parties a little
something extra to start the Year with. And so we all can have a fantastic
time...

R.S.V.P. as soon as possible. Especially if you are going to join us for
dinner or need a bed for a night or two..

Price list
New Years Eve
Dinner and Party- 400kr (plus all other days are free if you decide to stay)
Party only - 200kr
Thursday Party only -100kr
Friday Party only- 150kr
Saturday Party Only -150kr

Food
Thurs.- Sat.
40-70Kr
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner served..

Beds
50-300Kr
Depends on the number of beds in the room.
(plus 100kr for sheets, pillows and towels, you can bring your own)

Questions contact Ty @ 0764190787 or e-mail real_ty@xxxxxxxxx

Lineup on www.socially.se.