[soapcraft] Re: hello

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 20:30:21 +1300

Yeah, it's difficult to keep up with supplies.  Have 4 ready to go but am
out of olive and sunflower oils.

Re the lip balms - Google is your friend.  The worst bit is getting the
supplies without spending a fortune.  Got the lip balm tubes and the 50-tube
filling tray from Majestic mountain Sage in the US.  The flavour oils I
sourced via Etsy.  I used a purchased lip balm base.   The base is a little
soft so I want to make my own next time around with some shea and more
coconut oil to firm it up.

The SoapDish forum is a great place to get info.

Crafting runs in the family

It's all a matter of giving it a go.  Have only had to dump a couple of
batches.

Ross