[soapcraft] feed back for Louise

  • From: Mary Louise Parker <maryp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:56:39 +1300

HI Everyone,

packaging, first impressions,

lovely colour combination and great size - packaging  obviously for soap swap -
i personally like the cellophane bags, gives it handmade/homemade 'feel'. I
love everything homemade, u know just like Grandma's. The green is fab too.

Before using/shower

smell, yum, fresh, reminds me of chewing gum and those spearmint leaves
lollies. My friend who I showed said, chewing gum straight away. It gives it a
sense of fun. The swirl is perfectly fine Louise, you should be very pleased if
that is your first attempt!

shower

Great no surprises really, lathered well, felt great - smell not long lingering
but certainly a nice scent a happening in the shower.

most favourite thing

This bar delivered  - simple clean and honest                    Thanks Louise

Questions

what kind of dye did/do you use

did you scent the whole mix first and then halved and then coloured scented
half, or do you only scent the green?

would you do anything differently next time? if so what?

Regards, mary